Laser Diffraction Particle Size Distribution Analyzer
HORIBA's LA-300 Laser Diffraction Particle Size Distribution Analyzer is the ideal combination of performance, price, and packaging. Based on the advanced optical design of previous LA-series analyzers, the LA-300 strikes a harmonious balance between high-functionality, easy operation, low maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. The optimized design allows for a compact optical bench, resulting in an efficient use of bench space, while preserving the accuracy, precision and resolution that HORIBA's analyzers are famous for.
- Range: 0.1 - 600µm Matching the widest range of applications with a performance equivalent to most competitors' full range systems.
- Compact Size: The compact size and low weight make this a convenient analyzer for today´s crowded laboratories. It also makes it possible to transport easily to different locations within a facility or ship to remote locations for on-site testing where it is not practical to purchase an analyzer.
- Fast Analysis: The highly-refined optical design and algorithm provides measurement results in 20 seconds, with class-leading accuracy and precision.
- Powerful Software: The LA-300 uses the same fully featured software package as our other LA-series analyzers, providing a wide range of statistical measures, data analysis, and presentation tools.
- Ease of Use: With automatic alignment, built-in ultrasonic system for sample dispersion, and powerful pumping system, combined with the automation features of the software, sample analysis on the LA-300 is extremely easy and straightforward. Combined with the automation options, sample analysis can be a one-button operation.