Break Mill SM 4
Reproducible sample preparation for determining moisture
Use this solution to process wheat, rye, barley, oats, rice and maize, as well as pseudocereals, pulses, spices, coffee, pasta, and many other materials.
- Stepless adjustment of milling gap/degree of fineness
- Reproducible milling at the desired degree of fineness
- Minimal grist heating
- Reduced loss of moisture during milling
- Wide range of applications
The milling system consists of a stationary upper block with three reversible cutting plates and a rotating block with another four reversible cutting plates. The milling gap is steplessly adjustable and is set using the adjustment screw with scaling.
Suitable for the following applications:
- Grains (e. g. wheat, rye, rice, maize)
- Pseudocereals (e. g. quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat)
- Pulses (e. g. peas, beans, chickpeas, lentils)
- Coffee beans
- Spices (e. g. pepper)
Enquiry about Break Mill SM 4