The powerful modular stand drives of the new generation. Examine polymers and ceramic masses with regard to their processing/plasticizing behavior, such as melting behavior, heat and shear stability, plasticizer absorption, etc.
The drives cover an outstandingly wide range of applications, precisely fitting for a laboratory table. A floor standing model is available for applications that require higher torque and speed. The newly developed drive units have a modular design, allowing to connect larger mixers and extruders via a docking station or on the mixer support plate. Maximum scalability opens up the extensive range of compatible measuring heads, die heads and mixers.
Key Features :
- Maximum scalability: Large program of compatible measuring heads, measuring mixers and die heads
- Modern project workflow: Location-independent live monitoring, multiple access, and method management
- Cost-effective and flexible: Wide range of applications due to modular design
- Time efficient and user-friendly: Automated concept with elaborate functional range
- High performance: Extended range of applications
Enquiry about MetaStation 8(E)/16