Moisture tester MT-CA
Fully automatic measurement of moisture in the widest range of materials
- International reference method
- Efficiency: Measure up to 10 samples at a time
- Accuracy better than 0.1%
- No material-specific calibration necessary
- Easy handling and maintenance
- Error-free operation
- New browser-based software: MetaBridge®
- Large touch screen (external screen can be connected alternatively)
- Compatibility with HDMI
- Tracking of test results from all types of end devices
Why is this important?
• Flour trading depends on the moisture content (and others)
• Moisture is an indicator of grain and flour storability
• Determining moisture content is an essential first step in analyzing wheat or flour quality since this data is used for other tests
• Flour millers adjust the moisture to a standard level before milling
From the list of methods, select the desired method, with drying temperature, drying time and sample weight with tolerance range. The precision electronic scales enable you to weigh various sample sizes in the range 1g to 20g.
The sample is placed on the rotary plate and drying begins. The material to be analysed will later be weighed directly in the drying area. Test materials can be inserted at different times, even when other materials are still drying.
Suitable for the following applications:
- Pasta products
- Sweets and snacks
- Animal feed
Enquiry about Moisture tester MT-CA