The Quadrumat Junior mills quickly and precisely, achieving up to 500g of laboratory flour in five minutes. In the latest version, the mill is easier to clean thanks to the round sifter being easier to remove.
As well as the standard version, it is also available in a version especially for durum wheat and a version for manufacturing special flours (including for the alveograph).
Sifters of various mesh sizes round off the selection. The standard sifter’s mesh size is 280 µm.
Together with the Brabender Bran Duster, in a further procedure you can increase ash content and yield by approximately 10%.
Available in 3 variants:
- Standard version: sample preparation of the materials mentioned above that are then ready for further analysis, for example with the Farinograph.
- Quadrumat Junior Semolina Mill: Grain, especially durum wheat, can be ground into semolina. This is enabled by the greater distance between the rollers.
- Manufacture of special flours: another variant of the Junior Mill is available, which can be used for analyses with the alveograph, for example.
- High-performance milling of up to 500g in five minutes
- Sample preparation of grain with up to max 18% moisture
- High precision
- Aspiration attachment prevents clogging of the rollers
- Flour and bran is easy to remove
New design, easy to clean:
• Easier removal of the round sifter
• Larger drawers for flour and bran
• Complies with current safety standards
Suitable for the following applications:
- Pasta products