Twin Screw Extruder- TwinLab-C 20/40
TwinLab-C 20/40 is a stand-alone twin screw extruder. The drive contains an integrated motor.
Due to extensive configuration possibilities, the solution can be used for a wide variety of materials. The directly driven extruder is designed for use in material development, –testing and smallest production.
- NEW – Enhanced options: Use of a replaceable L-liner & compact liner possible
- Space-saving & cost-efficient: Compact solution with a wide range of applications
- Improves your analysis conditions: Process monitoring via horizontally split liner, 6 openings for raw material addition
- Modern project workflow: Location-independent live monitoring, multiple access, networking of multiple devices possible
- User-friendly: Touchscreen operation, annotation function in diagram, diagram parameters can be individually set
- Easy to clean: Horizontally folding liner, optimized screw configuration for easy removal
- Individualizable: Configuration adjustable to your individual needs
What does this device measure?
- Speed, torque and temperature
- Properties and melt behaviour
- Fusion behaviour
- Heat and shear stability
- Plasticizer absorption of PVC-dry blends
- and much more
Why is this important?
The viscosity determines the product consistency and influences the processing properties. Among other things, the gelatinization properties and enzyme activity (alpha-amylase) in flour determines the baking properties:
High enzyme activity, triggered by premature sprouting in wheat or rye, leads to the sticky dough which causes problems during processing.
For which applications is the analysis device suitable?
- Ceramic materials
- (Full) doughs and whipped masses
Enquiry about Twin Screw Extruder- TwinLab-C 20/40