The fast and flexible method of measuring viscosity
With the Brabender ViscoQuick, material characteristics related to viscosity can be measured rapidly and reliably even with just small sample amounts. In addition to starches, the viscosimeter can also be used to examine a wide range of paste-like and viscous masses.
- Time savings: Fast and reliable results in a maximum of 10 minutes
- Flexibility: Analyze starch and other liquid or pasty products
(Cooling / Heating rate: -15° C/min. / 20° C/max.)
- Economically: Small sample size of only 115 ml
- User-friendly: Quick, intuitive operation
- Efficient: Modern laboratory management thanks to the web-based MetaBridge software
Why is this important?
The viscosity determines the product consistency and influences the processing properties. Among other things, the gelatinization properties and enzyme activity (alpha-amylase) in flour determines the baking properties:
High enzyme activity, triggered by premature sprouting in wheat or rye, leads to the sticky dough which causes problems during processing.
Suitable for the following applications:
- Whole grain flour
- Pulses meal
- Baked goods
- Gourmet food
- Chemical products
- and much more
Enquiry about ViscoQuick