Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC 2)
ADC 2 is a device for reproducible plate development. It performs the development step fully automated, and independent of environmental effects. The activity and pre-conditioning of the layer, chamber saturation, developing distance and final drying can be preset and automatically monitored by the ADC 2.
Two modes of operation are possible: stand-alone with the input of parameters via the keypad, or remote operation from visionCATS with process monitoring, documentation of operating parameters, and reporting.
With visionCATS the ADC 2 can be IQ/OQ qualified and used in a cGMP environment. Operated with the mentioned software, the ADC 2 supports compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
- Fully automated development
- Development in 20 x 10 cm Twin Trough Chamber
- HPTLC plates (20 x 10 cm)
- Operation in stand-alone mode or software-controlled
- Fully traceable operation
- Option “Humidity Control” allows reproducible chromatography
Enquiry about Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC 2)