Department: Analytical Science Division
Reporting to: Team Leader
Department Goal: To develop the sales of Thermo Scientific Molecular Spectroscopy (FTIR, FT-NIR & Raman), Brabender Polymer Extrusion & Testing Instrument, Thermal Analyzer, Safety (Erlab products, ULT Extractors, etc), Metering products, and Food Analytical products and any complimentary agencies that may be added in the future, in a sustainable and profitable manner, to be the market leader with a reputation for unsurpassed competence and reliability in the field.
Job Description, duties and responsibilities.
- To achieve its division Sales Target with a necessity margin.
- Learn all Analytical products and their basic applications, to be able to understand what a customer needs, consultative approaches.
- Keep relationship with prospects & existing customers all the time
- Perform sales of the products as directed by your manager & arrange frequent customer visits
- Actively generate new leads and new contacts into CRM.
- Organize marketing events to promote the products.
- Manage dealer network that will assist on sales growth.
- To work together with Application Specialist to explore into new applications /area of interest.
- To assist in the general workings of the division.
As you are part of a sales team, you are responsible for:
- Assist other team members with their work, without detriment to your own performance.
- Keep others informed of your scheduling, travelling and whereabouts.
- Guide, teach, correct and motivate junior members of the company when possible.
- Inform other members of the company and your team of opportunities, problems, or important market information.
- Resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues.
- When needed, help the company with the collection of payments for your sales.
Deal with your management in the following areas:-
- To meet up regularly with management to develop sales strategies for your customer.
- Provide weekly reports as requested.
- Assure that management is informed of important customer and market issues.
- To liaise with our principals in an efficient and professional manner to assure that customers get the support required.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and patience in all your dealings with our customers, and to represent the company in a faithful manner, always presenting the company in the best possible light to our customers.
- To maintain a positive work relationship with other employees within the company.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Material Science, Physical Science or Chemical Engineering background.
- Minimum 3 years scientific instrument sales experience
- Commission, Incentives and Bonus
- Car Allowance/ Mileage Claim
- Medical Insurance
- Personal development opportunities