We exclusively represent and support leading brands of analytical & scientific instruments including:
Our Customers Industries
We serve customers in the following sectors :
University & College
Food & Agriculture
Research & Instituitions
Rubber / Latex
Oil & Gas
Commercial Testing Laboratories
Specialty Chemicals / Dispersion
And Much More
The MP1200 features the latest in melt flow measurement technology and allows operators to quickly and easily set up and perform melt flow tests: according to ASTM D1238, ISO 1133-1 & 2, and other international and industrial specifications.
It is available in two versions: a manual version (Model MP1200), and a motorised version (Model MP1200M). The manual MP1200 comes with everything you need (except weights and laboratory balance) to perform an ASTM D1238 Procedure A (manual cut) gravimetric melt flow rate (MFR). Test loads are applied manually.
The MP1200 can be upgraded with optional features, including ISO 1133 tools and an encoder-based programmable piston displacement transducer (or PPDT for short), for testing according to Procedures B & C (ASTM D1238) or for volume measurement tests (melt volume rate or MVR) and melt density calculations
● Three-zone band heater
● Touch-screen control
● Quick die release
● Powerful data analysis and control software
● USB connectivity
● Tapered weight design
Ideal for both research & development and quality inspection
- Wide range of drop calculation methods for the contact angle, also including the unique TrueDrop method
Accurate pendant drop method with full support for the determination of the critical micelle concentration (CMC)
Full support of automatic interfacial tension and CMC measurements
Depending on model up to two different dosing systems integrated Optional non-contact dosing systems and numerous other modules and accessories.
Rotational rheometer for routine and Quality Control testing
The Kinexus lab+ is designed to withstand the rigors of a busy Quality Control laboratory, to provide robust and reliable rheological test capabilities. Ease of use is paramount in this environment, and the rSpace software enables Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven rheological testing for test protocols that can be used company wide.
- Food & Drink
- Paints, Inks & Coatings
- QC Testing
The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer is the robust solution for on-line monitoring and control of your manufacturing. Designed for production environments, this fibre-optic-based FT-NIR spectrometer allows you to remotely monitor multiple sampling points in your process simultaneously using a single instrument. Redundancy and true temporal data give you the real-time answers you need to respond to process deviations.
- Thermo Scientific™ ValPro™ Instrument Qualification Package
- Always-on internal background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics — choose the probe right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
- RESULT software integrates the Antaris MX process analyzer into the production environment by relaying measurement data to real-time trend displays for simple monitoring or to report data to control systems for closed-loop strategies.
- RESULT with Thermo Scientific™ TQ Analyst™ chemometric model development software provide powerful calibration diagnostic and transfer tools to solve industrial analytical challenges.
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis
Join Our FREE Webinars
When manufacturing high-quality components using a variety of materials, it can be very advantageous to…Read More
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay in touch with us to get latest news and promotions