Nicolet RaptIR FTIR Microscope
The Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ RaptIR™ FTIR Microscope is designed to provide precision and agility with absolute simplicity of operation. Diffraction-limited objectives provide outstanding visual and infrared performance and the new Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Paradigm Software enables users of various skill levels to obtain quality results. Focus on the target, acquire infrared data, and get your results and report faster than ever. This research-grade microscope is not only adaptable for all users but also across industries. The objectives, infrared capability, and clear images are useful in fields of study as diverse as pharmaceutical, environmental, forensics, art restoration, polymers, and materials research.
When coupled with the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS50 FTIR Spectrometer, the system becomes the ultimate analytical workstation with FT-Raman, TGA-IR, built-in ATR, and multi-range analysis all in one.
Key features of the instrument:
- Measure productivity in microns and minutes
- Open access, heavy-duty stage with a large working distance—allows your lab to explore new applications involving large, heavy samples like artworks or books
- 1-micron resolution via the camera or eyepieces (a new standard in optical quality)—see the smallest details clearly
- Onboard visual assists—find the area of interest quickly
- More than 10 spectra per second at spatial resolutions better than 5 microns—cover a lot of ground, fast, and still get high quality, high-resolution spectra of your sample
- Clear guidance from intuitive software—extract all the information needed about the target, from point and area
collections to ATR operation and automated analysis of particles on full filters. The software boasts a clean, adaptive user interface (UI), database security, floating tool bar, 64-bit system, and easily generated workflows to automate data collection and analysis sequences.
- More powerful together – Combining the leading research Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer with the newest technology in the Nicolet
RaptIR FTIR Microscope will give you the most versatile FTIR platform possible. In addition, the analysis workflow is fully integrated with the 64-bit OMNIC Paradigm Software, so there are no limits to your data collection and analysis. The entire system is designed to furnish novices with helpful support and experts with the tools they expect.
- Intuitive software-The innovative hardware features of the Nicolet RaptIR FTIR Microscope are complemented by the advantages of the Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Paradigm Desktop Software. It provides users with clear guidance on how to extract information needed from the target. The software boasts a clean, adaptive user interface (UI), database security, floating tool bar, 64-bit system, and easily generated workflows to automate data collection and analysis sequences.
Applicability for microsamples across industries
- Pharmaceuticals (API distributions and purity analysis)
- Polymers and plastics
- Environmental contamination (microplastics)
- Forensics (counterfeiting and trace analysis)
- Art restoration
- Automotive materials
- Contamination analysis in cosmetics and personal care products
- Oil and gas
- Electronics (OLEDs and PCBs)
- Volcanology and mineralogy
- Homeland security
- 3D printing
- Cement and building materials
Enquiry about Nicolet RaptIR FTIR Microscope
- Product Specification- Nicolet RaptIR-FTIR-Microscope
- Smart Note- Analyzing-large-samples-ftir-microscopy
- Smart Note- Point-shoot-ftir-microscopy-vs-area-mapping-pharma
- Smart Note – Is fast, automated particle analysis of microplastics achievable with FTIR Microscopy?
- Technical Note-Spatial Resolution consideration for FTIR Microscopy