Antaris™ MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer
The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer is the robust solution for on-line monitoring and control of your manufacturing. Designed for production environments, this fibre-optic-based FT-NIR spectrometer allows you to remotely monitor multiple sampling points in your process simultaneously using a single instrument. Redundancy and true temporal data give you the real-time answers you need to respond to process deviations.
- Thermo Scientific™ ValPro™ Instrument Qualification Package
- Always-on internal background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics — choose the probe right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
- RESULT software integrates the Antaris MX process analyzer into the production environment by relaying measurement data to real-time trend displays for simple monitoring or to report data to control systems for closed-loop strategies.
- RESULT with Thermo Scientific™ TQ Analyst™ chemometric model development software provide powerful calibration diagnostic and transfer tools to solve industrial analytical challenges.
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis
Enquiry about Antaris™ MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer