DXR™3 SmartRaman Spectrometer
The Thermo Scientific™ DXR™3 SmartRaman spectrometer is a highly automated, push-button operated, dedicated macro-sampling Raman system that brings the power of Raman technology to the routine analysis laboratory.
The DXR3 SmartRaman spectrometer is designed for busy multi-purpose analytical labs where the users are looking for reproducible and accurate results from a dependable, low maintenance instrument. Researchers and quality control specialists alike can take advantage of the ease of sample preparation offered by Raman spectroscopy.
- Forensics – illicit drug identification. Automate measurement of many samples, support infrared ID for backup in court
- Pharmaceutical – distinguish polymorphs and salt forms, characterize tablets
- Gemology – rapid ID of coloured stones, distinguishing natural and synthetic diamonds
- Nanotechnology – characterize bulk nanotubes, QC of nanotubes
- Academic research – useful in material science, biological studies, and many applied research fields
Enquiry about DXR™3 SmartRaman Spectrometer
- 📥 Application Note -Importance tight laser power control when working with carbon nanomaterials
- 📥 Application Note – Characterizing Carbon Materials With Raman Spectroscopy
- 📥 Application Note-Measuring Diamond-like Carbon Films by Dispersive Raman Spectroscopy
- 📥 Application Note- The Raman Spectroscopy and the Determination of Layer Thickness of Graphene
- 📥 Technical Note- Microscope Mapping on Formulated Pharmaceutical Samples Using the Dispersive Raman Technique