Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
This spectrometer is ideal for busy QA/QC and teaching labs. Confidently identify sample components and rapidly verify materials with less effort so you can make critical decisions fast. Use the compact Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit FTIR Spectrometer to quickly see pass/fail QC results on a multi-colored LED LightBar on the front of the instrument.
Reduce the number of steps to take measurements, automate workflows and generate reports with the Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Paradigm Software run on a built-in Windows® computer. Send and share data in the Cloud with Wi-Fi connectivity.
Reasons to choose the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer:
Powerful performance – Collect accurate spectra with a signal-to-noise ratio of 40,000:1 and best-in-class spectral resolution (0.45 cm-1)
LightBar Feedback – Gives you a quick visual indication of sample quality ranging from 0-100
Library Included- OMNIC Paradigm Software includes a spectral library with up to 10,000 spectra
Smart Background – Automatically collect backgrounds while the instrument is idle, cutting analysis time by 50% compared to previous generations
- 10-year warranty—The powerful LightDrive Optical Engine provides an unmatched 10-year warranty on the interferometer, laser, and source
The Nicolet Summit is available in four different models (LITE, X, PRO, and OA) to provide you with the best possible solution to fit your needs.
Nicolet Summit X FTIR Spectrometer:
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit X FTIR Spectrometer can help you reach new heights in productivity, allowing you to accomplish more in less time. It is ideal for both single-user labs and multi-user labs. Simple yet high-functionality software allows new and experienced users alike to use the instrument with ease. The Nicolet Summit X FTIR Spectrometer is designed with our unique LightDrive Optical Engine for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
The user-friendly interface of Thermo Scientific OMNIC Paradigm Software makes life in the lab less complicated thanks to programmed applications that streamline data acquisition, processing and interpretation.
- Reduced workflow set-up time: An intuitive, visual workflow creator with a drag-and-drop functionality guides you through the workflow creation.
- Audit-ready cGxP compliance: Achieve a high level of data integrity with our database infrastructure, data security software, and audit manager applications that keep you compliant with Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur., USP, JP, and CP) instrument qualification. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and data security packages are available.
- Data analysis anytime, anywhere: With full Wi-Fi connectivity on your PC, you can send data to your Thermo Fisher Connect account in the Cloud and analyze data away from the lab. Share data and collaborate with colleagues anywhere in the world to accelerate your research. Keep students engaged with data they can access in your teaching lab or in their dorm room.
- OMNIC Paradigm Desktop Software: Find what you need quickly from the Dashboard screen, create libraries, or perform multi-component searching
Nicolet Summit LITE FTIR Spectrometer:
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit LITE FTIR Spectrometer delivers performance at a price you can afford. The Nicolet Summit LITE incorporates hardware and software innovation that helps users work faster and smarter. Engineered with the same Thermo Scientific LightDrive Optical Engine technology found in more advanced spectrometers, the Nicolet Summit LITE delivers improved instrument performance, increased laboratory productivity, and low cost of ownership, with a 5-year warranty on the interferometer, laser, and source.
Nicolet Summit PRO FTIR Spectrometer:
Let the Nicolet Summit PRO FTIR Spectrometer help you reach new heights in productivity, so you can accomplish more in less time. Whether you are managing a QA/QC lab or a crowded teaching lab for university students, this spectrometer meets the demands of your busy, multi-user laboratory.
Along with the trusted high-performance optics and user-friendly interface of the OMNIC Paradigm Software, the Nicolet Summit PRO FTIR Spectrometer supports a range of useful features:
- Integrated computer: Save space and money when you run the OMNIC Paradigm Software on the built-in Windows 10® computer
- LightBar: Unique multi-colored (green, red, blue, yellow) LED lights on the front provide real-time feedback on instrument status and visual PASS/FAIL indication of product quality
- Touchscreen monitor (optional): Integrated touchscreen eliminated the need for a computer and provides a simplified, fast workflow interface
- Diamond ATR (optional): Thermo Scientific Everest ATR Accessory with a worry-free, monolithic diamond crystal eliminates the need for sample preparation
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity: Link the instrument directly to your network or send data to the cloud (Thermo Fisher Cloud)
- Compact design: Small footprint and rugged design fits neatly into any laboratory, making it ideal for multi-user QA/QC or teaching labs
- LightDrive Optical Engine: Improve spectral performance and data reproducibility so your answers stay consistent from one sample to the next; includes a 10-year warranty on IR source, laser, and interferometer
Nicolet Summit OA FTIR Spectrometer:
The Nicolet Summit OA FTIR Spectrometer delivers reliable data by minimizing the steps needed to measure and identify materials – all in a rugged, compact footprint. Easily develop custom workflows specific to the demands of your facility using OMNIC Paradigm Software. Bundle application-specific workflows into packages for easy implementation.
For the ultimate in reliability and accuracy, the Nicolet Summit OA FTIR Spectrometer is designed with our unique LightDrive Optical Engine.
- Improve data reproducibility: Our state-of-the-art infrared source eliminates hot spot migration, resulting in more consistent spectral data, especially through the integrated HATR accessory
- Low-cost ownership: A 10-year warranty on IR source, interferometer and laser for minimal maintenance comes standard. Service and support contracts and training are also available from Unity™ Lab Services or from our worldwide network of qualified dealers
- Factory-verified specification: Do better than just “typical” or “achievable” results
Enquiry about Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
- 📥 Application Note -Measuring Oil and Grease in Water-Solvent Free (ASTM D7575)
- 📥 Flyer-Installation/Education Service for the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
- 📥 Flyer-Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer and OMNIC Paradigm Software
- 📥 Flyer -Analyze Spectral Data Anywhere
- 📥Flyer- Summit Lite FTIR Spectrometer
- 📥 Flyer -Meet the Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit LITE FTIR Spectrometer
See how the Summit Spectrometer and OMNIC Paradigm software are perfect for busy QAQC labs!
Watch the Nicolet Summit X FTIR Spectrometer product walkthrough: