Non-Contact Video Extensometer
Tinius Olsen Epsilon ONE optical non-contact extensometers are suitable for testing high-modulus materials such as metals and composites, high-elongation materials, thin or delicate specimens, cyclic fatigue, strain-controlled testing, deflectometer applications, and measuring crack opening displacements. Strain or extension is measured and output in real-time.
Epsilon ONE’s high resolution and ISO 0,5 / ASTM B-1 accuracy classes make it suitable for non-contact measurement of a wide range of strain values, from very small strains required to measure modulus of metals, composites, ceramics and CMCs through elastomers and everything in between.
- Non-contacting video extensometer solution
- Resolution, accuracy and speed
- Always on, always real time
- Telecentric design
- Laser assist alignment system
- Real-time digital output
- Better strain control
- Applicable for testing with many ISO, ASTM standard ( ISO 6892-1, 527-2, 527-4, 527-5, ASTM E8, E9, D3039, D638, A370, D3552, E646)
Enquiry about Non-Contact Video Extensometer