Moisture Tester MT-CA
This instruments measures the moisture content of various materials applied in the food and polymer industries, such as flour, grain, starch, bread, noodles/pasta, cocoa, chocolate, tobacco, coffee, spices, herbs, polymers and other chemical materials etc.
Simultaneous analysis of up to 10 samples is possible
International and precise (<0.1%) reference methods
No material-specific calibration required
Easy, error-free operation and maintenance
Gentle, uniform drying temperature (up to 200°C) for precise results
New web-based MetaBridge laboratory management software
Large touch screen, extra ports: for external PCs and HDMI
Fully automatic measurement of moisture in the widest range of materials
Why is this important?
- Moisture is an indicator of storability of different materials: The lower the
moisture content, the lower the probability to attract mold, bacteria, and insects
- Testing moisture is an essential first step in quality analysis, since this data is used
for other tests
- Flour millers adjust the moisture in wheat to a standard level before milling
What are the benefits?
- Internationally standardized reference method
- Efficiency: Measure up to 10 samples at a time
- Tracking of measurement results from anywhere and on any desktop or mobile