CAMSIZER P4*-Dynamic Image Analysis System
Dynamic Image Analysis System Particle Size
The CAMSIZER® P4 Digital Image Processing Particle Size and Shape Analysis System provide rapid and precise particle size and particle shape distributions for dry powders and bulk material in the size range from 20 µm to 30 millimetres. This technique provides a wide variety of information about the sample, from a general size measurement, to shape parameters that can be closely correlated to specific performance characteristics. This also allows correlation to existing data from techniques as diverse as sieving, microscopy, and hand caliper measurement.
It is a compact laboratory instrument for simultaneous measurement of particle size distribution and particle shape, number and density of powders and granules. The patented design is the only one to use two cameras and greatly extends the measurement range while maintaining accuracy and sensitivity throughout.
- Carbon products
- Pelletized carbon black
- Food products
- Metal powders
- and many others
Enquiry about CAMSIZER P4*-Dynamic Image Analysis System
- Size Range: 20 µm – 30 mm with no hardware adjustments
- Excellent dynamic range for measuring wide particle size distributions
- High resolution for narrow mono-modal or multi-modal distributions
- Reliable detection of smallest amounts (<0.01%) of oversized grains
- Particle shape analysis (e.g. detection of agglomerates, broken particles or contaminations)
- Flexible data evaluation thanks to the particle library and 3D Cloud
- Fully comparable to sieve analysis results
- Excellent reproducibility
In this video, Dr. Jeff Bodycomb from HORIBA Scientific discusses how image analysis technologies can be used to measure particle shape parameters.