Laser Scattering Particle Size Distribution Analyzer
The compact Partica LA-350 laser diffraction analyzer is the ideal combination of performance, price, and packaging. Based on the advanced optical design of previous LA-series analyzers, the LA-350 strikes a harmonious balance between high-functionality, easy operation, low maintenance, and cost-effectiveness.
Bench space is used efficiently due to the LA-350’s compact size (297 mm x 420 mm). The clever design and precision, high-quality manufacturing ensure convenient, reliable operation and accurate results, now with a wider size range (0.1-1,000 µm).
- Range: 0.1 – 1,000 µm which matches the widest range of applications with a performance equivalent to many other full-range systems.
- Compact Size: The compact size preserves bench space and makes it possible to transport the instrument to different locations within a facility or ship to remote locations for on-site testing where it is not practical to purchase an analyzer.
- Fast Analysis: The highly-refined optical design and algorithm provide measurement results in three easy steps: click, add sample, and review data. Data can be obtained in as little as ten seconds.
- Powerful Software: The LA-350 uses the same fully featured software package as our other LA-series analyzers, providing a wide range of statistical measures, data analysis, and presentation tools.
- Simple Operation: One button operation is possible by using the methods and sequence options built into the software.
- Paper chemistry
Enquiry about Partica LA-350