DMA 242 E
The Most Versatile DMA in the World
The new DMA 242 E Artemis combines ease of handling with the user-friendly Proteus® measurement and evaluation software. This makes it fast and easy to characterize the dynamic mechanical properties as a function of frequency, temperature and time.
Its modular design along with a wide variety of sample holders and cooling systems allow the DMA 242 E Artemis to handle a broad range of applications and samples.
- Logarithmic or linear scaling of the results (e.g. storage modulus, loss modulus, damping factor, resilience, length change) in up to 4 Y axes
- Display of the measurement parameters (e.g. force, displacement, amplitude, offset) as a function of time, temperature and frequency.
- Definition of values on every data plot
- Length-change curve with evaluation of the coefficient of linear thermal expansion
- Superposition (master curve) in accordance with the Williams-Landel-Ferry-equation
- Activation energy in accordance with Arrhenius analysis
- Cole-Cole diagram
- Force-displacement or stress-strain diagram
- Tension-expansion diagram for strain/stress sweeps (optional)
Enquiry about DMA 242 E