DMA GABO EPLEXOR (High Force DMA)
The testing instruments of the DMA GABO EPLEXOR®® series up to ±500 N enable the dynamic mechanical (or static) characterization of a wide range of different materials including elastomers and polymers, composites, metals, glasses, ceramics, biomaterials and foods, adhesives, and liquids.
The modular design of the high-force DMA systems allows for measurements in the tension, compression, bending and shearing modes. The testing machines in this series differ from each other mainly in terms of their maximum dynamic force ranges of ±25 N, ±100 N, ±150 N and ±500 N.
All testing machines in this series are conform to standards such as DIN 53513, ISO 6721/1, ISO 6721/4, ISO 6721/5, ISO 6721/6, ISO 4664, ASTM D4065, and ASTM D4473.
Enquiry about DMA GABO EPLEXOR (High Force DMA)
- 📥 Application Note – Monitoring Damage Development of Static Sealing Elements Using the Simultaneous Dynamic Mechanical and Dielectric Analyzer DIPLEXOR®
- 📥 Application Note – Influence of the Heating Rate on the Glass Transition Temperature of Elastomer Materials
- 📥 Application Note – Adhesion Behavior of Tire Cords
- 📥Application Note- Investigating the Visco-Elastic Behavior of Seals and Gasket
- 📥 Application Note – Benefit of the Strain Controlled Mode
- 📥 Application Note – Glass Ceramics
- 📥 Application Note – Polymers
- 📥 Application Note – Elastomers- DMA_EPLEXOR_EN
- 📥 Application Note – Paper/ Wood
- 📥 Application Note – Metals
- 📥 Application Note – Foods