HPTLC PRO Module PLATE STORAGE
The HPTLC PRO Module PLATE STORAGE is a part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM, which is the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
Hosting two stackers for five clean and five processed HPTLC glass plates (20 × 10 cm), each, the HPTLC PRO Module PLATE STORAGE enables the autonomous operation of the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM. It is essential for the sequential development of several plates (Module APPLICATION holds up to 75 samples) by providing the system with clean plates and storing the processed plates during or after analysis.
With the Module PLATE STORAGE, the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM runs autonomously. This eliminates the human factor and results in the highest analytical quality and maximum reproducibility.
Fully integrated in and controlled by the CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS, the Module PLATE STORAGE optimizes the process time of sequential analyses through seamless loading and unloading of clean and processed plates, and, if necessary, through temporary storage of plates within a process.
To avoid cross-contamination of plates, the Module PLATE STORAGE features a fume extraction system for the active suction of vapors from the processed stacker.
- Part of the fully automated HPTLC PRO SYSTEM
- Automated feeding of HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm)
- Up to five new plates in one compartment
- The temporary storage of plates within a process, if necessary
- Finished plates stored at a separated second compartment (up to five)
- Software-controlled by visionCATS
- Enables the autonomous processing of up to five HPTLC plates in the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM
- One-time plate loading prior to the analyses improves workflow and efficiency
- Optimal process time through seamless plate loading and unloading
- No cross-contamination of plates
- Possibility to run a sequence of analyses autonomously overnight
Enquiry about HPTLC PRO Module PLATE STORAGE