HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION
The HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION is part of the CAMAG® HPTLC PRO SYSTEM – the first fully automated HPTLC system worldwide.
It is designed for highly precise application of samples as bands onto HPTLC glass plates. Controlled by the CAMAG® HPTLC Software visionCATS, the autonomous application of up to 75 samples is supported (on up to five HPTLC plates).
Users have the choice to operate a module as stand-alone or as part of the HPTLC PRO SYSTEM. If two or more modules are connected to form a system, a conveyor moves the HPTLC plate from one module to the other.
- Part of the fully automated HPTLC PRO SYSTEM
- Spray-on application of samples as bands
- Autonomous application of up to 75 samples
- HPTLC glass plates (20 x 10 cm)
- Software-controlled by visionCATS
- Highly precise application zones through optimized spraying procedure adapted for each sample solvent
- Advanced cleaning capacities (two rinsing solutions)
- Improved cleaning procedure and application strategy to prevent cross contamination
- Minimized sample and solvent consumption
Enquiry about HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION
This video tutorial shows the HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION and covers the following steps:
– manual plate loading
– automated syringe cleaning prior to application
This video tutorial shows the manual loading of an HPTLC glass plate to the HPTLC PRO Module APPLICATION and the unloading of the plate from the HPTLC PRO Module DEVELOPMENT.