TMA 402 F1/F3 Hyperion®
The heart of the TMA 402 Hyperion® is a highly precise inductive displacement transducer (LVDT).
This technology has stood the test of time; it is also used for dilatometers and allows measurement of even the smallest of length changes, into the nanometer range (digital resolution of 0.125 nm).
Simultaneous measurement of force and displacement signal
The force operating on the sample is generated electromagnetically in the TMA 402 Hyperion®. This guarantees a quick response time for experiments with a changing load, e.g. tests on creep behaviour. A highly sensitive force sensor (digital resolution < 0.01 mN) continuously measures the force exerted via the push rod and readjusts it automatically. This sets the TMA 402 Hyperion® apart from other instruments, which use only preset values.
Benefits for you
– Modular Concept with interchangeable furnaces (compatible with other NETZSCH instruments) for easy and cost-effective expansion and retrofitting- Gas flows with up to 4 MFCs, controllable via software with programmable atmosphere change for the analysis of e.g. oxidation behavior without manual valve operation
– Digitally programmable force or displacement control up to 4 N (only for F1, 3 N for F3) with linear or stepwise force alteration and continuous force modulation for determining visco-elastic properties like relaxation, creep and stress/strain
-Various accessories for an expanded application range, e.g., for measuring powders, liquids, pastes or metals
Features specific to TMA:
- Various correction possibilities for taking the expansion behavior of the system itself into account, as well as offset and sample length correction
- Automatic adjustment of sign for force and displacement signal to the measurement configuration being used
- Routines for the determination of characteristic temperatures such as onset, peak and final temperatures
- Evaluation of glass transitions and softening points in accordance with DIN
- Automatic shut-off at softening point
- Expansion coefficients: Calculation and presentation of the technical and physical expansion coefficients
- Automatic sintering step evaluation
- Rate Controlled Sintering (RCS) Software: Sintering with a constant shrinkage rate (optional)
- Measurements with variable force: Determination of visco-elastic properties
- AutoEvaluation automatically and autonomously evaluates thermoanalytical measurement curves without using pre-defined macros.
Enquiry about TMA 402 F1/F3 Hyperion®