We exclusively represent and support leading brands of analytical & scientific instruments including:
Our Customers Industries
We serve customers in the following sectors :
University & College
Food & Agriculture
Research & Instituitions
Rubber / Latex
Oil & Gas
Commercial Testing Laboratories
Specialty Chemicals / Dispersion
And Much More
Tinius Olsen is proud to introduce the latest addition to its polymer testing line, the MP1200 Melt Flow
Tester/Extrusion Plastometer. The MP1200 (Melt Flow Indexers) features the latest in melt flow measurement technology and allows operators to quickly and easily set up and perform melt flow tests: according to ASTM D1238, ISO 1133-1 & 2, and other international and industrial specifications.
It is available in two versions: a manual version (Model MP1200), and a motorised version (Model MP1200M). The manual MP1200 comes with everything you need (except weights and laboratory balance) to perform an ASTM D1238 Procedure A (manual cut) gravimetric melt flow rate (MFR). Test loads are applied manually.
The MP1200 can be upgraded with optional features, including ISO 1133 tools and an encoder-based programmable piston displacement transducer (or PPDT for short), for testing according to Procedures B & C (ASTM D1238) or for volume measurement tests (melt volume rate or MVR) and melt density calculations
● Three-zone band heater
● Touch-screen control
● Quick die release
● Powerful data analysis and control software
● USB connectivity
● Tapered weight design
Based upon its long history of delivering solutions to a vast variety of testing problems, Tinius Olsen has developed Horizon, a complete software program that makes testing precise, simple, and efficient. Whether the test sample is metal, composite, paper, rubber, polymer, textile or a micro-component, Tinius Olsen’s Horizon software surpasses beyond data collection and presentation. It will help automate operations, from R&D to the charting and analysis of QC testing. Horizon offers a library of regular, specific, and application-focused test routines that have been developed in close partnership with customers worldwide and to the standards, they are using. Among the many beneficial features offered by Horizon is a test routine library; test, output, method, and result editors; real-time multiple machine control; and multilayered security. This software is programmed for data acquisition, data analysis, and closed-loop control of virtually all Tinius Olsen testing machines.
Horizon also includes the following:
- Generation of user-tailored reports
- Ability to recall, replot, and rescale test curves
- Standard SPC programs for X-bar, R and frequency distributions/histograms
- Recall of data that spans various test modules
- Multilingual capabilities
- User-configurable machine parameter and control settings
Horizon is full of capabilities that enhance productivity and enable users to develop, access, and use an advanced, powerful materials testing database. The software employs the latest Windows environments to develop an intuitive user experience. Integral tutorials, online help, and help desk access provide extra user support.Learn More
Ideal for both research & development and quality inspection
- Wide range of drop calculation methods for the contact angle, also including the unique TrueDrop method
Accurate pendant drop method with full support for the determination of the critical micelle concentration (CMC)
Full support of automatic interfacial tension and CMC measurements
Depending on model up to two different dosing systems integrated Optional non-contact dosing systems and numerous other modules and accessories.
Rotational rheometer for routine and Quality Control testing
The Kinexus lab+ is designed to withstand the rigors of a busy Quality Control laboratory, to provide robust and reliable rheological test capabilities. Ease of use is paramount in this environment, and the rSpace software enables Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven rheological testing for test protocols that can be used company wide.
- Food & Drink
- Paints, Inks & Coatings
- QC Testing
The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer is the robust solution for on-line monitoring and control of your manufacturing. Designed for production environments, this fibre-optic-based FT-NIR spectrometer allows you to remotely monitor multiple sampling points in your process simultaneously using a single instrument. Redundancy and true temporal data give you the real-time answers you need to respond to process deviations.
- Thermo Scientific™ ValPro™ Instrument Qualification Package
- Always-on internal background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics — choose the probe right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
- RESULT software integrates the Antaris MX process analyzer into the production environment by relaying measurement data to real-time trend displays for simple monitoring or to report data to control systems for closed-loop strategies.
- RESULT with Thermo Scientific™ TQ Analyst™ chemometric model development software provide powerful calibration diagnostic and transfer tools to solve industrial analytical challenges.
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis
Join Our FREE Webinars
Date: 16th June 2021 Time: 03.00pm-04.00pm (Malaysia Time) Formulating pharmaceuticals often involves balancing almost…Read More
Date: 16th June 2021 Time: 10.00pm-11.30pm (Malaysia Time) This webinar explores the innovative use…Read More
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay in touch with us to get latest news and promotions