Biconical type rotor-less curemeter
Moving Die Rheometer MDR-Jplus+ is a reliable, accurate, and easy-to-operate rotor-less curemeter perfect for routine and standards-driven testing of rubber curing. It has been developed to meet the needs of a modern testing Laboratory to provide fast and accurate data making it ideally suited to the production and development of elastometric compounds.
MDR-Jplus+ employs sealed biconical dies meeting all relevant international standards: ISO 6502, JIS K6300, ASTM D 5289 , DIN 53529.
- Pneumatic locking cylinder for repeatable sample sealing.
- The lower die oscillates at 1.67 Hz at an amplitude of 0.5 degrees while the upper die remains fixed and accurately measures the reaction torque.
- The rotor-less biconical die assembly with an internal cavity capacity of only 2.8 cm3 applies quick and accurate temperature
control to provide precise repeatable data in a wide range of testing environments.
- The dynamic calibration is semi-automatic calibration using the torque standard unit and following the CAL program steps.
- The dynamic CAL method is conducted under the same oscillation frequency and amplitude as the sample measurement.
- Robust, field proven torque transducer for high stability and reliable torque measurements.
- Easy to maintain: The electrical and air valve control is a built-in system. The built-in system offers ease of maintenance
for MDR-Jplus+ in the field.
Tinius Olsen is proud to introduce the latest addition to its polymer testing line, the MP1200 Melt Flow
Tester/Extrusion Plastometer. The MP1200 (Melt Flow Indexers) features the latest in melt flow measurement technology and allows operators to quickly and easily set up and perform melt flow tests: according to ASTM D1238, ISO 1133-1 & 2, and other international and industrial specifications.
It is available in two versions: a manual version (Model MP1200), and a motorised version (Model MP1200M). The manual MP1200 comes with everything you need (except weights and laboratory balance) to perform an ASTM D1238 Procedure A (manual cut) gravimetric melt flow rate (MFR). Test loads are applied manually.
The MP1200 can be upgraded with optional features, including ISO 1133 tools and an encoder-based programmable piston displacement transducer (or PPDT for short), for testing according to Procedures B & C (ASTM D1238) or for volume measurement tests (melt volume rate or MVR) and melt density calculations
● Three-zone band heater
● Touch-screen control
● Quick die release
● Powerful data analysis and control software
● USB connectivity
● Tapered weight design
Based upon its long history of delivering solutions to a vast variety of testing problems, Tinius Olsen has developed Horizon, a complete software program that makes testing precise, simple, and efficient. Whether the test sample is metal, composite, paper, rubber, polymer, textile or a micro-component, Tinius Olsen’s Horizon software surpasses beyond data collection and presentation. It will help automate operations, from R&D to the charting and analysis of QC testing. Horizon offers a library of regular, specific, and application-focused test routines that have been developed in close partnership with customers worldwide and to the standards, they are using. Among the many beneficial features offered by Horizon is a test routine library; test, output, method, and result editors; real-time multiple machine control; and multilayered security. This software is programmed for data acquisition, data analysis, and closed-loop control of virtually all Tinius Olsen testing machines.
Horizon also includes the following:
- Generation of user-tailored reports
- Ability to recall, replot, and rescale test curves
- Standard SPC programs for X-bar, R and frequency distributions/histograms
- Recall of data that spans various test modules
- Multilingual capabilities
- User-configurable machine parameter and control settings
Horizon is full of capabilities that enhance productivity and enable users to develop, access, and use an advanced, powerful materials testing database. The software employs the latest Windows environments to develop an intuitive user experience. Integral tutorials, online help, and help desk access provide extra user support.
The Antaris MX FT-NIR process analyzer is the robust solution for on-line monitoring and control of your manufacturing. Designed for production environments, this fibre-optic-based FT-NIR spectrometer allows you to remotely monitor multiple sampling points in your process simultaneously using a single instrument. Redundancy and true temporal data give you the real-time answers you need to respond to process deviations.
- Thermo Scientific™ ValPro™ Instrument Qualification Package
- Always-on internal background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics — choose the probe right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
- RESULT software integrates the Antaris MX process analyzer into the production environment by relaying measurement data to real-time trend displays for simple monitoring or to report data to control systems for closed-loop strategies.
- RESULT with Thermo Scientific™ TQ Analyst™ chemometric model development software provide powerful calibration diagnostic and transfer tools to solve industrial analytical challenges.
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis