The Derivatizer is used for automated reagent transfer in the derivatization of thin-layer chromatograms and sets a new standard of reproducibility by employing a unique “micro droplet” spraying technology (patented).
It ensures homogeneity and convenience in applying derivatization reagents and offers other advantages as compared to manual spraying and immersion. The device is suitable for all common reagents. To meet the divergent physicochemical properties of the reagents, e.g. viscosity, four different colour-coded nozzles are available, and the user can select from six spraying modes.
- Unsurpassed homogeneous reagent distribution
- Environmentally friendly and safe handling through a closed system
- Reproducible and user-independent results
- Low reagent consumption (2-4 mL)
- Hood for 20 x 10 cm and/or 20 x 20 cm plates
- Intuitive handling and easy cleaning
Enquiry about Derivatizer