DSC 214 Nevio
Studying Phase Transformations of Pharmaceuticals, Foods and Cosmetics
Information obtained by differential scanning calorimetry (DSC):
- Melting temperatures and enthalpies
- Crystallization temperatures and enthalpies
- Glass transitions
- Solid-solid interactions (e.g., compatibility)
- Phase diagrams
- Eutectic purity
- Solid-fat content
- Reaction temperatures and enthalpies
- Cross-linking reactions (curing)
- Oxidation-induction time and temperature (OIT (isothermal), OIT (dynamic), OOT)
- Intelligent software – AutoEvaluation and Identify
- Fits into even the smallest of labs.
- Even the basic version of the instrument comes with everything necessary to perform measurements correctly and evaluate them successfully.
- Using the SetPoint function, it is possible to schedule the day and time when the cooling device and the gas flow should be active, so the DSC is always ready for work right on time.
- Perfectly synchronized sensor/crucible system
- The automatic sample changer (ASC) works overnight or during the weekend
Enquiry about DSC 214 Nevio