Model 603 & 303 HDT Deflection Temperature & Vicat Tester
The Model 603 HDTM and the Model 303 HDTM are the latest generations of Tinius Olsen’s digitally controlled Automatic Deflection Temperature/Vicat test equipment.
The 603 HDTM is capable of testing up to six different specimens simultaneously, the smaller 303 HDTM can test up to three specimens simultaneously, both with an automated testing sequence that proceeds according to user-defined control and configuration parameters.
The basic Model 603 HDTM includes a six-station bath, two test stations, and a handheld terminal, and up to four more stations can be added. The basic Model 303 HDTM includes a three-station bath, two test stations, and a handheld terminal. Each test frame can be configured with optional accessories for either Vicat or deflection temperature testing, including 4” or 100 mm edgewise or 64 mm flatwise deflection temperature. Additionally, the machines are ready to be linked to Tinius Olsen’s Horizon software so that the PC can configure the controller, collect the test data, generate a test report, and save the results.
Features & Benefits:
- Conforms to ISO 75, ISO 306, ASTM D648, and ASTM D1525
- Fully automatic control of entire test cycle
- Air bearing-guided loading rods for virtually friction-free load application
- Loading nose and rod assemblies provide 76 grams nominal load for ISO 75 ‘flatwise’ deflection temperature tests on 4 mm x 10 mm specimens at 0.45 Mpa stress
- Pneumatic station lift for easy specimen insertion and removal
- Automatic correction for thermal expansion of test frames
- Built-in specimen basket to catch any dislodged specimens
Enquiry about Model 603 & 303 HDT Deflection Temperature & Vicat Tester