Simultaneous Thermal Analysis- STA 449 F3 Nevio®
Specialized for Demanding Tasks in Research & Development
The simultaneous thermal analyzer NETZSCH STA 449 F3 Nevio allows the measurement of mass changes and thermal effects under identical conditions at the same specimen. Thus it makes it feasible to differentiate between e.g., structural changes and degradation phenomena within just one measurement up to 675°C
The high flexibility caused by the various sensors, the great variety of sample crucibles and the wide TGA-measuring range makes the system applicable for analysis of different kinds of pharmaceuticals, cosmetic samples or food including also inhomogenous substances.
The vacuum-tight design of the instrument is an essential requirement for evolved gas analysis, i.e., the coupling of the thermal anlyzer to a gas analyzing systema such as FT-IR, MS or GC-MS.
Features concerning TGA plus DSC:
- Proteus Protect (option) – meeting the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11
- AutoEvaluation – autonomous and user-independent evaluation of thermal effects
- Identify (option) – curve recognition and database system for library search purpose
- SuperPosition – Simulation of the thermal behavior of physical mixtures by overlapping the curves of the mixture components incl. freely selectable mass ratios
- Average curves – absolute (taking the sample masses of the various measurement s into account) or relative (applies just the number of measurements as denominator)
- Report generator – based on a Microsoft Word plug-in each operator can easily create his own report template for reports – including logos, tables, description fields and plots
Enquiry about Simultaneous Thermal Analysis- STA 449 F3 Nevio®
There are a number of sample carriers available for the NETZSCH System with specific features: DSC, TGA, and DTA carriers are good examples. We will show you how to swap from one carrier to another when your lab requires the versatility of a NETZSCH STA.