TG 209 F3 Tarsus
The easy-to-use and cost-effective thermo-microbalance
The thermo-microbalance, TG 209 F3 Tarsus®, represents a cost-effective overall concept, tailored not only to the quality assurance of but also to routine applications in the fields of, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food.
This basic instrument for thermogravimetric measurements offers already a resolution of 0.1 µg. The TG 209 F3 Tarsus® operates between room temperature and 1000°C with freely selectable heating rates from 0.001 K/min up to 200 K/min. The accurate sample temperature is detected by a thermocouple in direct contact with the sample crucible. Through the reliable vertical construction with sample carrier lift, the thermo-balance as a top-loader, is easy and safe to use, with no hang-down wires or exposed fragile parts.
The calculated DTA-signal (option) not only is ideal for temperature calibration. During sample measurements, it yields important information regarding endothermal processes (e.g. vaporization with mass loss or melting without mass loss) as well as exothermal reactions.
For the TG 209 F3 Tarsus® we offer an automatic sample changer (ASC) for up to 20 samples also in different crucible types.
Enquiry about TG 209 F3 Tarsus
- 📥 Brochure -Thermal Characterization of Polymers
- 📥 Application Sheet – Polystyrene
- 📥 Application Sheet – Epoxy Powder Coating
- 📥 Application Sheet – Engine Oil
- 📥 Application Note – Determination of Melting and Decomposition of HDPE by TGA
- 📥 Application Note – Influence of the Atmosphere and Sample Shape on TGA Tests Results
- 📥 Application Note – Challenges in the Storage Behavior of Magnesium Stearate Solved by Means of Thermal Analysis
- 📥 Application Sheet- Polyoxymethylene
- 📥 Application Sheet- Polypropylene TG