Ask the Experts: Analytical Solutions for Accelerating Drug Development in R&D Webinar
Thermo Fisher Scientific has a brand new webinar series called the "Ask the Experts".
Each webinar in "Ask the Experts" series will focus on a specific topic and include a short presentation with an opportunity to get your questions answered during an interactive Q&A session. You can submit questions in advance to be answered during the webinar otherwise you can ask the panel of experts during the Q&A session of the webinar.
For the first webinar in the series, they will be covering the topic "Analytical Solutions for Accelerating Drug Development in R&D".
Below topics will be discussed in the webinar :
- FTIR spectroscopy’s role as a major partner in pharmaceutical processes, including how it aids drug development, quality assurance, and forensic investigations such as contaminant analysis or counterfeit drug investigations.
- The capabilities of Raman spectroscopy to identify and characterize pharmaceutical ingredients throughout the drug development process including its ability to distinguish between polymorphs, characterize APIs, and determine contaminants.
- How UV-Vis spectroscopy can help measure large molecules in solution, small molecules in powder form, or the transparency of solids, including specific applications like quantification and qualification of nucleic acids prior to qPCR or determining the identity and concentration of ibuprofen.
Fred Fiddler, Sr. Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Dr. Michael Bradley, Product Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sudhir Dahal, Product Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Patrick Brown, Product Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Don't miss this opportunity & register your interest in the link below!