Lean Manufacturing Practices With Raman Spectroscopy For Biopharmaceutical Production
Date: 29th March 2021
Biopharmaceutical manufacturers are increasing their testing regimes and increasing their efforts to raise current production levels. However, due to bottlenecks in current testing procedures, it’s not always easy to shorten testing times.
In this webinar, Shaileshkumar Karavadra, from Thermo Fisher Scientific, addresses the role of Raman spectroscopy in the rapid release of raw materials through identity testing and real-time release testing of final products such as vaccines, hormones and monoclonal antibodies.
Register today to gain further insight into how traditional testing can be replaced with Raman spectroscopy.
Key learning objectives
- How to conduct raw materials testing and final product identification testing with Raman spectroscopy
- Learn about real-world examples of implementation of Raman spectroscopy for Final Product Identification
- How Raman spectroscopy offers advantages over conventional analysis using wet ID methods
Who should attend?
- Analytical Science and technology transfer leaders
- Analytical scientists working in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- QC managers
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary for continuing education purposes.