FH 31 Rockwell Hardness Tester
The FH 31 Rockwell hardness tester is built with a cast frame to provide the ultimate stiffness and rigidity. The machine uses a closed-loop loadcell based control system to guarantee superior results.
System control is managed by a 6.5 inch industrial touchscreen running our Horizon firmware, but a mouse and keyboard can also be used. The touchscreen will also display results and statistics
Features & Benefits:
● Load cell, force feedback, closed-loop system.
● MS Windows embedded operating system.
● Unmatched GR & R results in its class.
● Load range 2.5kgf/24.5N up to 187.5kgf/1838N (depending on model).
● Fully automatic operation.
● Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards.
● Shape correction settings for curved surfaces.
● Go/No Go function with visual and acoustic warning.
● Large memory for measurements with statistical results.
● Easy calibration function.
● Testing program storage.
● Testing value storage.
● Standard workpiece clamping attachment.
● USB-2 (3x), converter to RS-232, LAN RJ45, WLAN (optional), Wi-Fi onboard (optional), Bluetooth (optional) outputs.
● Wireless mouse and keyboard
● External Brinell microscope (FH-31-1)
● Large workpiece accommodation.
Enquiry about FH 31 Rockwell Hardness Tester