FH 30 Rockwell Hardness Tester
The FH 30 Rockwell hardness tester is built with a cast frame to provide the ultimate stiffness and rigidity. The machine uses a closed-loop loadcell based control system to guarantee superior results.
The load application system avoids ‘overshoot’ during the test and guarantees one of the best GR & R results ever seen on Rockwell/Brinell hardness testers in this class. The tester meets or exceeds the ISO, ASTM and JIS standards. (ISO 6508, ISO 2039/1, ASTM E18, ASTM B254, JIS Z2245).
Features & Benefits:
● Load cell based force feedback closed-loop system.
● Excellent accuracy.
● Load range 2.5kgf/24.5N up to 187.5kgf/1838N (depending on model).
● Fully automatic operation.
● Shape correction settings for curved surfaces.
● Go/No Go function with visual & acoustic warning.
● Easy calibration function.
● Testing program storage.
● Standard workpiece clamping attachment.
● USB-2 connectivity.
● External Brinell microscope (FH-30-3).
● Large workpiece accommodation.
Enquiry about FH 30 Rockwell Hardness Tester