FH 1 Rockwell Hardness Tester
The model FH 1 Rockwell Hardness Tester is a fully automatic, load cell, closed loop, force feedback, test force application system with Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell & Brinell (optional) scales as part of Hardness testing capabilities.
The test forces can range from 1kgf to 250kgf and a full test cycle can be as little as 13 seconds (at a dwell time of 10 seconds). Using an exceptionally accurate optical depth measurement system, 0.1 micron resolution is standard. For demanding applications, this model can be equipped with a motorized spindle (optional) that lifts your work piece, without any effort, to the required testing position.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully automatic, load cell, closed loop, force feedback system
- Load range 1-250kgf (9.8-2452N)
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Optional palm scanner for Brinell Hardness testing
- Clamp for indenter protection & workpiece fixation
- Full color industrial 6.5” HD touch screen interface
- Real feel rubber buttons for workflow control
- Adjustable workpiece illumination
- Solid C-frame and spindle with spindle bellows
- Large workpiece accommodation: 315x200mm (HxD)
Enquiry about FH 1 Rockwell Hardness Tester
Tinius Olsen Hardness Testing Machines Features:
1. Export the raw data
2. Print a report
3. Connect to your own network and export a csv file
Tinius Olsen innovative Horizon software allows file storing, test program setting and storing, image zoom, auto focus, limit settings, conversions to other hardness scales, system setup and (remote) control, and pattern testing (CHD/Nht/Rht) to ensure high reproducibility of test results and limit operator error and interpretation.