FH 9 Brinell Hardness Tester
The model FH 9 is a Brinell Hardness testing machines is a new generation that uses a unique, load cell based,
closed loop system and integrates a precision optical system with high quality objectives and a digital display.
It integrates a precision optical system with high quality objectives and a digital display, and offers conversion to other hardness scales and online statistics, as well as USB, LAN, W-LAN, RS232 data output. The system controls are managed via a simple-to-use 7.5” full color industrial touch screen, which will also display results and statistics.
- FH-009-0026 62.5-3000kgf Brinell with scanner
- FH-009-0032 31.25-3000kgf Brinell
Features & Benefits:
- Load cell, closed loop, force control
- Load range 31.25-3000kgf (306N-29kN)
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Full-color industrial touch screen 7.5” (FH9-26) & 15” (FH9-32)
- Simultaneous conversion to Rockwell, Vickers and Leeb rebound testing
- 6 position motorized turret; 3 indenters, 2 brinell objectives with ring lights and 1 laser positioning system (FH9-32)
- Brinell digital scanner (CCD camera) for automatic indent measurement (FH9-26)
- Horizon high performance PC-based camera indent measuring system. Automatic measurement of the indent on the industrial touch screen. Archive file, handle images and data on the tester or your network
Enquiry about FH 9 Brinell Hardness Tester