FH 14 Micro/Macro Vickers & Low Force Brinell Hardness Tester
TThe FH-14 series, Micro Vickers, Vickers, Knoop and Micro Brinell hardness testing machines are a new generation of instruments, improving conventional hardness testing methods and focused on eliminating user influence on the test results.
The unique force actuator system utilizes an electronically controlled closed-loop system and advanced force sensor technology. With force feedback to achieve absolute accuracy, reliability and repeatability, on each of the forces used for a test. Besides this advanced electromechanical force application system, the FH-14 offers superior quality mechanical and optical components, used to complete the instrument.
Features & Benefits:
- The innovative software functions of Remote pendant
- A rock-solid frame structure
- Digital/optical image evaluation combined with intuitive operator software
- Microsystem controller
- Electronically controlled loads
- Up to 170mm specimen height accommodation
- Collision Protection System (CPS)
● FH-14-1 10gf-2kgf Vickers, Knoop
● FH-14-2 1gf-2kgf Vickers, Knoop & Brinell
● FH-14-3 10gf-10kgf Vickers, Knoop & Brinell
● FH-14-4 1gf-10kgf Vickers, Knoop & Brinell
● FH-14-5 10gf-31.25kgf Vickers, Knoop & Brinell
● FH-14-6 1gf-31.25kgf Vickers, Knoop & Brinell
Enquiry about FH 14 Micro/Macro Vickers & Low Force Brinell Hardness Tester
Tinius Olsen Model FH-6, Model FH-14 and Model FH-3 series of Micro-Vickers, Vickers and Micro-Brinell hardness testing machines are a new generation that use a unique, electronically controlled, closed loop system and advanced force sensor technology to achieve absolute accuracy, reliability and repeatability, on each of the forces used for a test.