The Viscograph-E provides you with a complete picture of the gelatinisation behaviour of starches and all types of modified starches.
Thanks to the automatic programme sequence and comprehensive configuration options, your tests are carried out easily and conveniently.
You can create as many individual temperature, time and speed programmes, as well as analysis profiles, as you like.
The measuring probe is placed directly in the sample, which guarantees the highest degree of measurement accuracy and reproducibility of the analyses carried out.
Convenient measurement and analysis software
Programmable speed profiles
Reliable, reproducible measurement results
Save any number of temperature programmes
Heating and cooling rates from 0.5–3°C per min
Electronic speed control from 0–300 rpm
Anaysis in BU, mPar or cmg
Why is this important?
- Get information about starch gelatinization and retrogradation, temperature
resistance of gelatinizing / gelling roducts / final products
- Check different starch and flour characteristics for further processing in different
industries and for specific applications
What are the benefits?
- Practice-oriented, international standard procedure for starch testing
- Maintain and monitor a constant quality – reduce waste
- Customise the protocol to specific requirements / variable test-conditions matching
your technical requirements
- Easy/automatic chart interpretation /evaluation